You can search the FSPR to identify financial service providers (FSPs) and find out which services they're registered or licensed to provide, and other useful information about them.
Searching for FSPs on the register is currently limited in terms of the range of information you can use to perform a search.
How to search
You can search for an FSP by entering any of the following details in the search field:
- FSP number
- New Zealand Business Number (NZBN)
- current or previous name, or part of
- trading name, or part of
- other name (alias), or part of.
Information available to you
Once you’ve found the FSP you’re looking for, you can view details that include:
- services the FSP is registered or licensed to provide
- registration status
- business address
- the dispute resolution scheme(s) the FSP belongs to, if any
- trading name and former trading name, if any
- other names an individual FSP is known by
- the Financial Advice Provider a financial adviser is engaged by and vice versa, if applicable.
Requesting further data
If you wish to refine your search for specific criteria, you can send us a data request.Request data