Welcome to the new register

The Financial Service Providers Register has been updated to support the Financial Services Legislation Amendment Act 2019.

Register as an FSP

Annual confirmation

To remain registered as an FSP, every year you must confirm your FSP's details and services. Find out how to file your confirmation on the new FSPR.

Engaging financial advisers as a FAP

Financial advisers need to be covered by a licensed Financial Advice Provider (FAP) licence. Find out how a FAP engages (links to) a financial adviser on the new FSPR.

News and notices

Welcome to the new Financial Services Providers Register

We’ve updated the FSPR to support the new regulatory regime for financial advice. You’ll notice some changes to the register and the way things are done.

Primary Register: Financial Service Providers Register Published:

New GM takes charge of registers

Sanjai Raj has been appointed General Manager of the newly formed Market Integrity branch of MBIE, taking over as Registrar of our business registers from Ross van der Schyff.

Primary Register: Companies Office Published: