You can change the month you file your annual confirmation online at the same time you file your annual confirmation or at any time except when it's overdue.
When you can't change the filing month
You can't change the month you file your annual confirmation:
- to the current month or
- if it's already due.
How to change your filing month
To change the filing month for your annual confirmation, you must have:
- a RealMe® login
- an online services account with the Financial Service Providers Register (FSPR)
- authority to act for your FSP.
Log in, search for your FSP to view its details and follow these steps.
- From the My tools dropdown menu, select Change request to FSP.
- Select the General details tab. Under the Annual confirmations section, you can change the month you file your confirmation.
- Check if other details need updating by going through the other tabs. Under the Review tab you can check all the changes you've made.
- Read the declaration about disqualification and select the confirmation option that applies to you. Select Continue. The status of your declaration changes to Confirmed.
- If you or people involved in your FSP aren't due for a criminal history check, a confirmation saying 'Application completed successfully' appears on your screen.
- If someone is due to have a criminal history check, you pay the fees that are due as part of this process. Select Submit and pay.
- Select Process payment.
We send you a confirmation and, if applicable, a tax invoice by email.